These round bales of hay at Nana and Papa's house made a fun obstacle course for the kids to run across, hide in, jump (fall) from...
Our pumpkins. Julianne's is the biggest (fittingly), Caleb's is the middle sized one, and Madilyn's is always the "tiny" pumpkin that she can carry from the store to the car.
For Halloween this year:
-- Caleb was a firefighter (whose costume I decided sew myself and not waste money on the cheap plastic firefighter costumes that tear 2 weeks after being worn. I took a shortcut and bought a black, fleece outfit, sewed yellow ribbon on and spray painted a local firefighter helmet--it didn't turn out so bad!)
Luke on Christmas Day all bundled up. We planned to take off on Christmas day to Herman Park in Houston and go for a nice family bike ride, it being 65 degrees all week. Christmas Eve welcomed a freezing, windy cold front. We went to Steve's house instead to ride bikes at their neighborhood park. It was still extremely cold! Ismari had some delicious food made and that's where she and I parked our rumps most of the night! haha.
I think this should be the next "Ten Over" model...
Christmas pics in front of Nana and Papa's tree in Dallas. Is there a setting on my camera that can make children smile naturally? If anyone finds it please let me know :-)
More pictures and videos to come...
3 comments:
Ahhhh, fer cute! Madilyn is a carbon copy of you Juli...The kiddies look so clean and cute in front of the Christmas tree... Very impressed by the fire fighter costume.
Let's get together soon! Road trip baby!
P.S. I believe it's called a
"Sit'n'Spin"
Dumb and Dumber! haha You can never have enough of that movie! ;)
You guys are the sweetest family! We hope to see more of you this year. Let's take our bikes out when the weather clears up. Just no more bike ramp for a little while. hehe
We love you guys and glad can clearly see you are a happy little sweet family! ♥
Izzy
p.s. Our kids "love" taking pictures too. Actually the hardest person to make smile naturally....is Steve. He refuses to do it! haha
So cute! Those are some good lookin kiddo's you got there Juli! And there is a setting on some cameras that works like a timer, only it starts taking pictures when it detects a smile! (no I'm not making this up, and yes I was pretty impressed by that feature on my sis-in-laws new toy over Christmas!)
It was so good to see you, we need to keep in touch better! Hope you're having a great year.
Post a Comment